CANT BOOT!!!

holiday eholiday at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 02:09:51 UTC 2005

You can't get into any OS?

Could be a hardware error: bad disc or some part on the way to it. Some
corruption of the software maybe but maybe just bad metal.

I'm not the best person to be responding here, but I can imagine your
distress so until some dude comes along...

You could try a LiveCD - Ubuntu or Knoppix - and try to access your
drive. See what's there.

If you have a Windows Recovery Disc - see if it knows anything.

You might have to reinstall. Don't do it until you hear from somebody
who hope hope knows something about these things.

Or you might have to get a new disc.

Happens all the time.
You're backed up right?

Yeah, I know...  me neither.