Suspend to Ram on a T40p

Philip Axer paxer at nyware.de
Sun Oct 9 11:40:31 UTC 2005

Hi,
I got some strange behavior on a T40p after resumeing from a S3 Sleep.
It wakes up correctly but immediatly starts heavy disk activity. The syslog
says "task_out_intr" and some opcode failure. Then the systems hangs while
the harddisk is still trying to access something.
The strange thing is that under knoppix S3 is working pretty well. Under Suse
9.3 I have the same problem like under ubuntu. I tried to turn off dma but
nothing changed. I didn't found any T40p related S3 issues so far. Does
anyone know something about that behavior?

Philip