Voice recognition software
ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sat Oct 8 20:23:17 UTC 2005
I have looked into some keyboards like those:
http://www.kinesis-ergo.com/contoured.htm Have you heard anything about
This is what I have done to now:
* switched to SVORAK (Swedish DVORAK). It's still a bit hard to type
but I'm starting to get used to it with the help off this:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/dvorak7mintutor/ program. I'll finaly
learn to type "correct"!
* installed http://workrave.com/ which reminds me about breaks
* bought a Microsoft Natural keyboard. It's not perfect, but I could
afford it now
* swapped ctrl & caps buttons & started to replace shortcuts so they
are as easy as possible to reach (ctrl + shift + F1 is no good!)
* and most important - increased my awareness!
I still have one major problem though. We are using laptops several
hours in school (Software Engineering & Management, bachelor).
Do You have any more ideas?
Thank for all support!
More information about the ubuntu-users