Zimbra

Phil Cryer phil at cryer.us
Fri Oct 7 18:13:06 UTC 2005

>>Has anyone gotten Zimbra working under Ubuntu yet?
>>

>no, but Debian is at the first place for the next plarform supported
>from zimbra.

additionally, I'm working with their devs to create a build script for my old server, which still runs gentoo.  so far you need rpm and ant 1.6.5 install, and *most* of the build gets through.  they really relied too much on rpm, but we're working on fixing that.  once that works it should *just work* on linux, regardless of distro.  Once this is done I'm going to work on a FreeBSD port.

"You teach best what you most need to learn." - Richard Bach