Ubuntu and KDE Theme problem

Thomas Beckett thomas.beckett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 22:20:04 UTC 2005

I installed the Kubunutu-desktop package tonight out of curiosity to
see if KDE had changed much in the last few years (still dont like
it). When I came back into Gnome my theme was messed up and had bits
of the KDE theme in it. I know that KDE opens Gtk programs to look
like KDE ones but it seems to have changed my theme rather than
applying a new one. See http://beta9.picturehost.co.uk/HumanKDE.png
The window boarders are fine, but the controls are from the KDE theme!
I wouldnt mind except that this is now the Human theme  for my
computer - not a custom theme as you can see on the screenshot. Help!
how can i revert back to the normal human theme?
ps. The menus are quite nice like this, but dont fit with the rest of
human theme.)

Tom