Scanner

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:05:42 UTC 2005

I checked newegg and they don't stock the LIDE 30.  Froogle doesn't
turn up many results either, so it seems this is no longer widely
available (existing availability is likley due to residual stock).

Newegg does stock a LIDE 25 for an afforable US$47.  Though it is not
listed on the compatibility list, Google turns up some historic SANE
mailing list activity that indicates it has some commonality with the
LIDE 20, which is on the list.

Has anyone had luck with the CANOSCAN LIDE 25?