Getting frustrated with Ubuntu....

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 29 01:32:28 UTC 2005

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:47:17 -0700
Scott <angrykeyboarder at angrykeyboarder.com> wrote:

> The closest thing Linux has to Agent is Pan which was patterned after
> Agent (much like Evolution was patterned after Outlook).  However,
> it's
>     News-only. No email.  Pan is a GTK2-based app as well.
>
> "sudo apt-get install pan"
>
> http://pan.rebelbase.com/

Having been once much in love with Agent I tried Pan.  I use
Sylpheed-claws.  Mail and Usenet, no problems.  Mostly, although the
spell checker has somehow quit* in the most recent (to Breezy) upgrade.

* in fact, it seems to be gone, not just b0rken

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Q: What's the difference between MicroSoft Windows and a virus?
A: Apart from the fact that viruses are supported by their authors,