fltk & fluid

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Mon Nov 28 16:28:59 UTC 2005

Hi,
Is anyone out there using fltk-2.0.x-r4649 ??

I'm having trouble make'ing it on breezy:

checking for pthread_create in -lpthread... yes
checking for X... no
configure: error: Configure could not find required X11 libraries
./configure: line 10121: exit: aborting.: numeric argument required
./configure: line 10121: exit: aborting.: numeric argument required
make: *** [makeinclude] Error 255

I get the identical error on 1.1.6 release - and Yes, X is loaded (& I am using it right now so it is functional)

My guess is maybe fltk is not set up to use xorg?
Anyone know of any fixes?

TIA,
Zoltan

--