left-handed mouse pointer : SOLVED !

Camuzat Sebastien camuzat_s at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 09:26:57 UTC 2005

A great thanks to everybody in that great forum !

I finally installed the crystalcursors*.deb here
http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/debian/pool/main/c/crystalcursors/
and, by the way the build-essential pckg...

then, happiness and full-comfort were the rewards !

I feel a little less newbee thanks to all of you !
Seb.

--- Peter Garrett <peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au>