kismet problems

Olafur Arason olafra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:08:22 UTC 2005

Your card doesn't seem to support monitor mode, but try iwpriv eth1 monitor 1
if that doesn't work then you can try ndiswrapper for your drivers.
Also isn't the source line suppost to read source=wrt54g,eth2,linksys
If you have orinoco card then you can try to download the
linux-source-2.6.15 from dapper
and then doing a tar -zxf and then sudo dpkg-buildpackage

Olafur Arason