Installing nVidia Drivers

Cliff Pankonien cliff at ccpip.com
Tue Nov 15 23:56:01 UTC 2005

from a root window, do apt-get install binutils . that will install it
wherever it needs to be. you can also use synaptic if you prefer a gui,
either one _should_ work...i still can't get used to the sudo thing, so
i set up a root password so that i can open a root term session if i
need to...obviously you could sudo apt-egt install binutils and get the
same result.

cliff