How to make my ubuntu a part of Win NT domain?

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 18:45:29 UTC 2005

Assuming its an NT4 style domain, you'll need to use samba to do this,
specifically winbind.  Unless somebody on this list can outline the
exact steps, your best bet is to check out samba.org.  There are two
guides there, The Official HOWTO, and Samba 3 by example.  These are
online versions of books by the same title available for purchase at
your local book store.  And they're free.  They're both very good and
should help you accomplish this.

One thing, though, is that you shouldn't need to follow steps
decribing downloading source and compiling.  Samba packages are
available in the Ubuntu repositories.