FreeDOS/Ubuntu on HP laptops?

Olafur Arason olafra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 03:06:01 UTC 2005

sudo dpkg-reconfigure -a should reconfigure everything.
But you can do this on indivitual packages also like like
sudo dpkg-reconfigure linux-image-`uname -r`
When updating from hoary it is also usefull to do
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade again, this sometimes solves thing
and doing sudo apt-get install ubuntu-desktop ubuntu-base
ubuntu-standard ubuntu-minimal
just in case.

Olafur Arason