Openoffice Base

neil woolford lists at neilwoolford.plus.com
Sun Nov 13 16:14:58 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-13 at 12:34 +0000, Tony Ayre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think the version will stay the same, will it not, but upgrades will
> likely be available via backports eventually.
>
> Cheers
> Tony Ayre

Now that you mention it, very much the best way.  Those who want or need
to update have an easy 'official' route and those who don't have
stability.  I worry that I didn't think of that - I've used 'official'
backports before with success...

So unless there are really key bugfixes in OpenOffice.org 1.9 129 that
would benefit the majority of users, it shouldn't be messed with.  We
database users could likely benefit from the availability of 2.0.1
though.

Neil