A different printing problem, Breezy and Epson C66

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Nov 10 07:27:12 UTC 2005

I had the same problem with my canon. What worked for me was to
diconnect the usb from the printer., turn the printer off, go to
system>administration>printing, right click on the printer and remove
it, shut down the computer, while the computer is off, reconnect the
usb cable, turn on the printer and start the computer. Go back into
printing and add the printer as new. Mine was then detected and worked.
I hope this works for you too..

--
rjwood