Using Wine

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Wed Nov 9 16:47:20 UTC 2005

11092005 1041 GMT-5

I finally got into the directory where IE is. This example would have
been so helpful. I couldnt figure out how to get into Program Files. It
was the space that was throwing me off.

I did get IE to start but within seconds an error window pops up and
then it shuts off, and then restarts, and then shuts off.... it didnt
work at all. Very frustrating.

Ulrich.....I read what you said about configure. I didnt know those
things. Thanks for telling me.

Wade