Ubuntu PDF Format Guide

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Sun Nov 6 16:51:56 UTC 2005

On zo, 2005-11-06 at 11:24 -0500, 'Forum Post wrote:

> Maybe you feel it would be better if the mailing lists were made
> private; members only?

They are. List members just appear as guest on the forums.

My reply was helpful to the original poster, since I steer him away from
the crud that is ubuntuguide (and no, this is not a violation of the
CoC: it is preventing someone from wrecking his system).

PLease stop patronizing and playing police officer. THAT is a CoC
violation.
--
Dennis K.
  - Linux for human beings: http://www.ubuntulinux.org