Ubuntu PDF Format Guide

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Nov 6 15:01:58 UTC 2005

Dennis Kaarsemaker Wrote:

> > This is a negative post.
>
> Yes, with good reason. Ubuntuguide instructions break a lot and should
> not be used.
>
> > It is a good idea to read the guidelines on 'posting a reply to a
> > techinical query' ('http://tinyurl.com/d6859)'
> (http://tinyurl.com/d6859%29).
>
> Remember that this is a mailing list governed by the code of conduct
> and
> no other guidelines.

Dennis

I don't know the URL you are reading this from but mine reads as
follows:

http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=470720#post470720

Check out the domain, there is a big clue. This is a public forum.

I am sure you are doing tremendous work for the docs team, but you are
no help hear.

If you think that the original post should not have been on the mailing
list thread - then you can get it moved somewhere else.  You have been
no help here and it is difficult to figure out what your agenda is - I
can not see any clear 'Humanity'.

It seems as if you wish to ignore what has been written and ignore any
guidelines other than what ever happens to suit you.

However, you do mention the code of conduct, so may i respectfully
remind you:

- *Be considerate*
- *Be respectful*
- *Be collaborative*
- *When you disagree, consult others*
- *When you are unsure, ask for help*
- *Step down considerately*  We'll see where we takes us, and at the end, I will step down
considerately.

But first I would like to see you get back onto the original thread
topic, reposted to a technical forum if necessary, and then fixed for
the original poster, who after all, was someone with a problem, who
needs help finding a solution.

--
essexman