HOW-TO: Giving up Ubuntu

Serg Belokamen serg.belokamen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 06:12:41 UTC 2005

This is a usless post and only re-emphesises opinions of others that
Linux community are zelots! If your friend wants to use windows; then
by all means....

In regards to security, windows can be made as secure as any *nix
system. People just dont do it.

Dont get me wrong here, I dont use Windows much at all (not even at
work) but fact remains that you just like MS got envolved in FUD
approach.

   Serg