ANN: Linux TestFest

Surendra Singhi ssinghi at spikesource.com
Fri May 27 19:31:32 UTC 2005

Love Linux?  Love TESTING on Linux?  We're SpikeSource, a bunch of
passionate open source testing folks, and we're holding our first-ever
TestFest on June 17th.  We'll give you the chance to show how good your code
really is by testing it using our new 'test harness'.  We run 22,000 tests
per day on over 63 open source components using this harness.  This event
kicks off our free testing service for the open source community.  Mix and
mingle with our developers to chat about open source testing.  Hear from
SpikeSource founder & CTO Murugan Pal on Participatory Testing and our
architect, Sastry Malladi, about our Core stack product.  Testing
demonstrations on popular open source software will also be held for
attendees.  All developers are welcome!  Check us out at
www.spikesource.com/testfest.html, where you can register and learn how to
package and test your code.  On June 17th, 3pm, head over to SpikeSource
offices in Redwood City to receive a report on your test results with
helpful feedback from our staff.  Lots of free food & beer to go around.
Heck, we're even hiring.  Should be a real geek fest!  We hope to see you
there.

--
Surendra Singhi
http://www.public.asu.edu/~sksinghi