PDA Support and Testing

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Thu May 26 21:39:47 UTC 2005

On 5/26/05, Luis Murillo <lmurillo at gmx.net> wrote:
> I'm going to try and get my Pocket PC to sync with Linux, I've tried
> before and haven't been able to get it to work. But it would be great if
> I can sync my Pocket PC with Linux, this way I wouldn't have to boot
> into Windows to get it to sync :)
>
> On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 14:15 +0800, Jerome Gotangco wrote:
> [...]
> > One of High Priority goals of Breezy is to have all the existing,
> > functional PDA software well-integrated and working ouf of the box.[1]
> >
> > While we cannot support all existing PDA/handheld devices available in
> > the market, it would be a great help for developers to know what people
> > are using and how they integrate their devices with Ubuntu (Warty,
> > Hoary, or even Breezy if you live on the edge).
> [...]
What if we're only partially successful to hook a PDA up?
Like My O2 XDA2, I can get Ubuntu to see the hardware and load a
module when I plug it in but I've not been able to go further than
that.. is that worth listing?

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy