PDA Support and Testing

Luis Murillo lmurillo at gmx.net
Thu May 26 14:34:06 UTC 2005

I'm going to try and get my Pocket PC to sync with Linux, I've tried
before and haven't been able to get it to work. But it would be great if
I can sync my Pocket PC with Linux, this way I wouldn't have to boot
into Windows to get it to sync :)

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 14:15 +0800, Jerome Gotangco wrote:
[...]
> One of High Priority goals of Breezy is to have all the existing,
> functional PDA software well-integrated and working ouf of the box.[1]
>
> While we cannot support all existing PDA/handheld devices available in
> the market, it would be a great help for developers to know what people
> are using and how they integrate their devices with Ubuntu (Warty,
> Hoary, or even Breezy if you live on the edge).
[...]
--
Luis Murillo M.
lmurillo at gmx.net
Heredia, Costa Rica

GPG KeyID: D66B35FD
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D66B35FD