Is there a keyboard shortcut to show the desktop?

Jochen Skulj jochen at jochenskulj.de
Thu May 26 21:03:04 UTC 2005

Matt Galvin:

> Is there a keyboard shortcut to show the desktop in GNOME?

On my machine <Ctrl>-<Alt>-D shows the desktop. I guess it's configured
by default since I can't remember that I assigned this shortcut by my
own. Anyway, you can configure this like all other keyboard shortcut by
using gnome-keybinding-properties or the menu item in the system menu
(don't know how it's named in English since I am running Gnome in German).

Cheers, Jochen
--
Jochen Skulj
http://www.jochenskulj.de