Postfix / Client Incompatability

Lance Earl dallypost at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 16:26:39 UTC 2005

I recently set up a server with Postfix and Courier. I
can log into the server and use mutt to check and send
mail without any problems. I have installed
Squirrelmail and it will send an email without a
problem. When I try to check my mail, it reports that
inbox is empty. I also set up Balsa and Evolution and
they both have the same problem finding mail on the
server. Both Evolution and Balsa will send mail with
no issues. Squirrelmail, Evolution and Balsa all have
the same problem checking mail.

This leads me to beleive that their might be a problem
with the Postfix configuration, but I cannot seem to
figure out what the problem is.

Thanks

Lance Earl