Is Linux a desktop operating system?

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Mon May 23 22:37:33 UTC 2005

I ask myself: *how* do the define useability?! If it is defined as
"being used to", MS is without doubt on place one; whether it's followed
by Mac?! I don't know. If it is defined as "once it's set up, how
intuitive can the GUI be used" I doubt that MS can keep up the claims,
nor can Mac.

Anyone some more ideas?

christoph

--