ATI Radeon 9200 dilemma :(

Karl kaha at colug.org
Sat May 21 01:30:07 UTC 2005

Hi, Matt.
As usual, I found a solution aproximately 5 nanoseconds after posting to
the list. Argh.
The line:

Option "VideoOverlay"               "on"

has to be added to the "device" section of xorg.conf.

Seems to be working now. And thanks for the reply.  :)

--
         .       .        Avoid the Gates of Hell...
                         Free Software for Free Minds