Two things missing from Ubuntu - Backup and Firewall - can wehavethem in Horay

Will H. Backman whb at ceimaine.org
Fri May 20 19:47:14 UTC 2005

I usually just backup my home directory.  Unlike some other operating
systems, I can only write to my home by default.  Every application
keeps my personal settings there.  This works for me because I don't
customize my desktop system too much except for some additional package
downloads, but with apt-get, those come back easily.