how can i see how many sistems on my laptop?

Elcin Bextiyar Memmedzade arazaxirelcinellersadolur at gmail.com
Fri May 20 18:39:39 UTC 2005

hi,
i recently installed on my laptop Ubuntu hoary. when it ask me for
partition, i have made some changes for the second time in my life
installing linux sistem. but i am not sure that i do clean that win xp from
my laptop or not. when i turn on my laptop, it do not ask me for different
sistem launching... but , i wonder if i did not make smth. that make it to
ask me about that.
so, how can i see how many sistems on my laptop?
best regards,

--
Hörmətlə,
Elçin Bəxtiyar MƏMMƏDZADƏ