freezing problems

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Fri May 20 13:17:18 UTC 2005

I had similiar freezing related to video problems, on nvidia though. Try
disabling agp from within xorg.conf. I dont know what the command would
be for ati, it is nvagp "0" for nvidia. If you post a copy of your
xorg.conf we might be able to help you better. Also, disable graphics
accceleration, that helps with some peoples problems.

Matt