font (Arial)

René L. Reingard reingard at hispeed.ch
Wed May 18 07:44:07 UTC 2005

Hello

After Upgrade to Hoary i see now, that OpenOffice cannot anymore read my
files which have as format the font ARIAL. as i use OpenOffice in German,
i do need "Umlaute" like 'ö', 'ä', 'ü' and so on, but now this Umlaute do
not get anymore displayed properly. I checked and ARIAL is not in the
Font-List of OpenOffice. I do like Arial, so what to do? I did not have
that problem in Warty at all. What changed here?

Thanks for your help,
René

++ Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul:
http://www.opera.com/m2/