Issue with USB Device (Creative Muvo^2)

Kreg Schlosser liberaltugboat at gmail.com
Sun May 15 20:31:09 UTC 2005

The reason it does this is because it doesnt go to the "trash" but
instead it goes to a file on the usb stick that is hidden, something
like .Trash-USERNAME
So to get rid of the files permanemtly just go to view in nautilus and
"show hidden files and folders"
Delete the .Trash-whatever files and BAM you got your space back

I think it does this so people dont lose data if they pull the drive
out while deleting
-Kreg