Problems about remaster

jamesxuruo jamesxuruo at 163.com
Sat May 14 02:47:28 UTC 2005

Hello everyone, Thx so much for telling me the difference between
Knoppix and Ubuntu.
Actually, i am using Knoppix now, but very old distribution. I want to
remaster for Knoppix but I have some problems:
1. Although I tried to find maillist about Knoppix sereral days, i don't
find it, does anybody know where is it?
2. I know Knoppix or Ubuntu support many hareware, Are these done by
Ubuntu(Knoppix) or Linux kernel or other modules? For example, I need to
support some new hardware, i can chroot to the source directory of
Ubuntu(Knoppix) and do some job such as recompile the kernel, is it
right? May i care some other things related to Ubuntu(Knoppix)? thx very
much!!!