Ubuntu Book by O'Reilly?

Tristan tristan at silesia.linux.org.pl
Fri May 13 13:11:33 UTC 2005

Kłaniam się,

 w odpowiedzi na pismo z dnia: czwartek, 12 maja 2005 21:39
 wysłane na adres: Ubuntu Help and User Discussions
<ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
 podpisane: Tom Adelstein <adelste at yahoo.com>

> Without flaming this post, please, what do you think?

I thing, this ISN'T good idea. Book titled ,,Ubuntu'' is only for ubuntu
users. Better idea is, in my opinion, to write book oriented on popular
computer user problems. Focus should be on this problems and (k)ubuntu should
be only background for it.

--
 Tristan (Przemysław Adam Śmiejek)   		 Silesian Linux User Group
 tel.: (48) 601-835-262	; GG: 650579	44-178 Przyszowice; Makoszowska 21
 Jabber: tristan at jabber.bnet.pl