Ubuntu Book by O'Reilly?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri May 13 03:41:40 UTC 2005

> The only thing, I would like to add to it is that the book
> shouldn't be long

Yes, say 250 pages max, in thin paper so that it's light and the book
can stay open at whatever page without folding itself close under its
own weight. You need to be able to read it whilst having both hands on
the keyboard/mouse as you work on the machine.

> and should include plenty of examples.

Yes, and whatever illustration/drawing/schematics, wherever this might
help people to visualize things better, to help get the hang of things,
as a drawing or visual analogy is sometimes worth a thousand words...
Like for explaining RAID and the various levels and combination of
levels for example. Well, not that RAID is of interest in a newb book of
course, it was only an example.

--
Vince