How-To for WMP54G?

Shinan Kassam shinank at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:08:28 UTC 2005

I have a linksys 54G pci card: WMP54G v4

I am trying to get the card working in Hoary. I have followed a few
threads from the ubuntu forums and I have ndiswrapper module loaded
and configured (best to my knowledge).

1. I installed the ndiswrapper-source package
2. used the ndiswrapper utility to install the driver off the cd
3. I ran "ndiswrapper -l" (appeared to be successful)
4. I ran "ndiswrapper -m" (appeared to be successful)

What do I do now? I would think I should configure wlan0? Is this
correct? Does anyone have a thorough walk through for this type of
setup for Hoary?

The computer is a Dell 400SC.

TIA,
   Shinan