CD burning softwares

S. Donig my-mailfloods at web.de
Fri May 13 10:05:08 UTC 2005

Except from nautilus I could recommend three applications dedicated to
burning cd/dvds:
- gnomebaker
- graveman
- k3b
Unlike gnomebaker and graveman k3b is a QT-based application, hence
requires a lot of kde-stuff installed. Presumably it's the most stable
and professional one. For all three there are packages for ubuntu
available.