Ubuntu Book by O'Reilly?

david nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 13 06:24:43 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 22:41 +0200, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> They don't
> want to learn a new distro for the sake of it !

Hmmm,
Not so sure about that. Once I felt familiar enough with Mandrake (where
I started) I was off into "a different distro every week" land (just
because I could) and happily so. It wasn't until I had to use Mandrake
again for work that I settled down again and then I was dissatisfied.
It wasn't until Ubuntu came out that I finally found some sort of home.

nux