Panoramic Picture Program

John Lambrechts thechitowncubs at gmail.com
Fri May 13 03:56:14 UTC 2005

On Wed, 11 May 2005 22:29:51 +0200, Thomas Templin wrote:

> On Tuesday 10 May 2005 01:47, Gerhard Gaußling wrote:
>> Am Montag 09 Mai 2005 22:17 schrieb Matt Patterson:
>> > I am looking for a gui panoramic stitching program that is easy
>> > to install and use. I know about hte panotools suite but it
>> > requires compiling, and that wasnt so successful. Does anyone
>> > have any suggestions?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Matt
>>
>> Try hugin!
>> http://hugin.sf.net
>> I hope someonme in MOTU will package it with libpano12,
>> autopano-sift and emblend in breezy...
>
> You will find a deb package of hugin at Technical University Graz,
> Austria.
> - Just add the following line to your /etc/apt/sources.list file:
>   deb http://itp.tugraz.at/Comp/debian/ sarge desktop
> - As root do 'apt-get update'
> - Install hugin with synaptic or apt-get
> Thats it
>
> Bye,
> Thomas

I am looking to do the same thing and when I try to install hugin it gives
this error:  Depends: libpano12 but it is not going to be installed

and when i try to install libpano it gives this error:   Depends: libc6
(>=2.3.2.ds1-21) but 2.3.2.ds1-20ubuntu13 is to be installed

Thanks for the help,
John