Ubuntu Book by O'Reilly?

Ashton Lafferty cogneato at gmail.com
Thu May 12 20:34:30 UTC 2005

 Without flaming this post, please, what do you think? Would an O'Reilly
> Book on Ubuntu have a following?
>
> What kind of book would would people want? a newbie book, a book for
> experienced Linux users or somewhere in between?
>
> I've only been subscribed to this list for a few weeks, and recall seeing
a few questions asking about which books to get for Ubuntu. In fact, I just
recieved my copy of Linux Desktop Hacks which I ordered based on someone's
suggestion to such a question. I would definitely be interested in a book
specific to Ubuntu. Newbie works for me, because that's what I am. But I
probably wouldv'e bought whatever was available, no matter the level.

-Ashton

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you
can.
Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit
to be cumbered with your old nonsense.
Ralph Waldo Emerson