[Hoary] Evolution Mail Notification

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed May 11 14:45:13 UTC 2005

> A cool way to do this is using a filter.
>
> Basicly, you can trigger any action/command on a new mail.
> put as action: esdplay pathtoyourwavfile/file.wav
>

> A nice bonus is that if you put 'stop processing' after every filter,
> you can avoid getting mail alerts for mailing lists or spam.

WOW, thank you ! I have never used mail notification because with
mailing lists and spam you get so many e-mails a day that notification
is completely useless and more of a pain than anything else. But if your
trick can indeed ring a bell only for personal/private mail, then that's
great ! :o)))

I will try that in a minute :o)

--
Vince