PHPMYADMIN and SQUIRRELMAIL install problems

Lance Earl dallypost at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 04:21:50 UTC 2005

I have installed phpmyadmin and squirrel mail on my
new server. This is my first attempt to set up a
server on my own so it has been a real challenge. I
installed these two products with apt get and the
install went without a hitch. The only files related
to these two systems seem to be in etc/squirrelmail
and etc/myphpadmin. I assume that I have to move some
files into a directory in my web site but can find now
direction on how and what to install on the web site.

Any help will be appreciated.

Lance Earl

Yahoo! Mail