PHPMYADMIN and SQUIRRELMAIL install problems

Jim Cheetham jim at egressive.com
Wed May 11 04:47:43 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 21:21 -0700, Lance Earl wrote:
> install went without a hitch. The only files related
> to these two systems seem to be in etc/squirrelmail
> and etc/myphpadmin. I assume that I have to move some
> files into a directory in my web site but can find now
> direction on how and what to install on the web site.

Look in /usr/share/doc/squirrelmail and /usr/share/doc/phpmyadmin, these
should have been installed at the same time.

dpkg -l squirrelmail and dpkg -l phpmyadmin will tell you what files
have actually been installed.
--
-jim cheetham = jim at egressive dot com
www.egressive.com, www.effusiongroup.com