Evolution : oh my god !

vailima vailima at icontech.com
Tue May 10 20:06:17 UTC 2005

Have you tried that, successfully with regard to uploading to an Evolution contact/data base file? Please note, I'm not talking about uploading or downloading Emails from a Palm like device, rather I'm asking about uploading and downloading into and out of Evolution's contact/data base file(s).

If you've done this successfully, it'd be appreciated if you were to advise me how you did this ... got a lot of older spread sheet files which I'd like to combine and turn over to Evolution ... as limited experience so far as shown Evolution to be a really good PIM software but so far the "conversion" of ASCII or CSV files into and out of Evolution has repeatedly proven to be a real time consuming bear!