vmware 5 bridged network problem

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Mon May 9 01:02:21 UTC 2005

I've just upgraded to the new vmware 5 (very nice product btw), and
most of the ubuntu/vmware issue's I had before seem to be resolved
(yay!).

The problem I have now is that I'm getting a new error:
The network bridge on device /dev/vmnet0 is temporarily down because
the bridged Ethernet interface is down.  The virtual machine may not
be able to communicate with the host or with other machines on your
network.

It stopping "bridged" networking from running.. I can "Nat" or "host"
without any problems but I have no idea where to start with this
error.. any ideas?

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy