Blood Lesson WARNING re "WARTY" Install

Panos raven3 at freemail.gr
Tue May 10 19:13:12 UTC 2005

if your modem is not a serial modem but instead a usb one there is a
good chance it is a soft(ware)modem which are also known as winmodems .
In that case you should checkout *linmodems*.technion.ac.il and follow
the instructions. if you need any help dont hesitate to ask. there is
also a mailing list for support.