TS Client

R S Gill rsgill at purdue.edu
Tue May 10 04:01:39 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm using the TS client that comes with Ubuntu to RDP to my Windows box
at the office.

How can I minize the RDP window to get back to my Ubuntu desktop without
having to reconnect everytime?

I've tried hitting F4 like I would do with the !M client but it doesn't
seem to work.

Gill

--
"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them" -- FDR

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" -- George Orwell