Evolution : oh my god !

ZIYAD A. M. AL-BATLY zamb at saudi.net.sa
Mon May 9 15:27:57 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 10:06 -0400, vailima wrote:
> The only fault I can see with EVOLUTION so far is that it will NOT
> import ASCII files or for that matter, from well known and used data
> base software(s).

What do you mean by "ASCII files"?  If you want to import some mails in
the very known "mbox" format, all you have to do is:
        cat mboxFile >>/var/mail/user_name
and check for new messages from within Evolution (assuming, off course,
that you have an email account with a protocol of type "mbox" or
sometime it's called "Local delivery" in Evolution).

Ziyad.