How to listen mp3

Will H. Backman whb at ceimaine.org
Mon May 9 15:01:23 UTC 2005

I use totem, but only because I want to see what the Gnome desktop
provides.
I also prefer other media applications (Mplayer).  I find that totem
does not handle strange or damaged media files as well as others, and I
don't think that the video playback is as smooth as my other choice.  I
do think the totem interface is simple and nice.