Map Network Places

esqueleto at tusofona.com esqueleto at tusofona.com
Mon May 9 14:10:23 UTC 2005

This feature looks like Windows, but let's me explain.

I'm connected in my job wired (cannot connect wireless because of the WAP, see
throught the network and open some shares.

Maybe shoulf be a place to keep our favorite network places. Of couse we cqan
bookmark the Network Place, but we cannot navigate with the tree control at the
left. If the bookmark Network Place put the place at the Tree, it will be nice.

What you guys think about?

(())
Paulo Aboim Pinto
Odivelas - Portugal