Ubuntu on Samsung P35

Michael Wagner info at callacd.com
Mon May 9 14:04:36 UTC 2005

Hi folks,

I have a running installation of Kubuntu on a normal desktop machine and
everything is running fine so far.

Now I am thinking of kicking Windows XP from my Samsung P35. I do know which
apps to use in most cases, but a couple of questions are still there.

It would be nice if you could help me with them:

1. Gaming is not that important currently but I'd like to see my gfx card
running. There is a ATI chipset in the notebook (I think it is an Radeon 9700).
Is there a running driver?

2. Will the integrated WLAN work?

3. Do you have any experience with a CrossOver Office and Photoshop 7? I'd like
to use that...

4. I am using the EBay TurboLister for some auctions. Is there a linux tool for
this or can I run it in CrossOver?

Thanks so far for the good work on Ubuntu

Ciao
Michael

--
Call A CD - Ihr persönlicher Downloadservice und CD-Shop
Im Web:   http://www.callacd.com
Per Mail: info at callacd.com